Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:08 pm
Latest topics
» Help!
- Rules and Information for Role Playing- EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:41 pm by Guest

» Which one?
- Rules and Information for Role Playing- EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:36 pm by Guest

» I GOT A....
- Rules and Information for Role Playing- EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:11 pm by Guest

» just wanted to share, i'm excited!
- Rules and Information for Role Playing- EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!!
- Rules and Information for Role Playing- EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:46 pm by Guest

» Chain Shocking???????
- Rules and Information for Role Playing- EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:42 pm by Guest

» The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal
- Rules and Information for Role Playing- EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:40 pm by Guest

» NameQuick Shop
- Rules and Information for Role Playing- EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:37 pm by Guest

» Nina's Webkinz
- Rules and Information for Role Playing- EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:35 pm by Guest

Top posters
Seasonal
- Rules and Information for Role Playing- I_vote_lcap- Rules and Information for Role Playing- I_voting_bar- Rules and Information for Role Playing- I_vote_rcap 

- Rules and Information for Role Playing-

Go down

- Rules and Information for Role Playing- Empty - Rules and Information for Role Playing-

Post by Seasonal Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:43 pm

- Rules and Information for Role Playing-

Welcome to the Role Playing
Section!

Here you can create and become a member of many different role plays!

There are just a few simple rules to keep in mind while posting:

1. Please make sure you can handle your role plays when you post them, as the creator you will be in charge of editing the character list and managing all of the main events!

2. Keep everything PG, kissing & hugging is ok, bruises and scratches are okay. If you are unsure of the rating of some material please PM a staff member.

3. Use brackets for Out Of Character (OOC) discussion.

4. Make sure you have all of the components of your role play, each one should include rules, a description, a character list and a character form.

5. No Godmoding or Powerplaying. Godmoding means having characters that are all powerful, flawless, etc. Powerplaying is having a character that controls another character.

Thank you for reading and have fun!

~ KH Staff
Seasonal
Seasonal

- Rules and Information for Role Playing- Administratorcopy
- Rules and Information for Role Playing- Newsreporter-1
- Rules and Information for Role Playing- Designer
- Rules and Information for Role Playing- Toptrader-1
- Rules and Information for Role Playing- VIP
Kinz Coins : 34060

https://kinzhome.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down