Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:08 pm
Latest topics
» Help!
Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:41 pm by Guest

» Which one?
Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:36 pm by Guest

» I GOT A....
Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:11 pm by Guest

» just wanted to share, i'm excited!
Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!!
Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:46 pm by Guest

» Chain Shocking???????
Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:42 pm by Guest

» The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal
Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:40 pm by Guest

» NameQuick Shop
Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:37 pm by Guest

» Nina's Webkinz
Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:35 pm by Guest

Top posters
Seasonal
Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! I_vote_lcapConstructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! I_voting_barConstructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! I_vote_rcap 

Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted!

Go down

Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! Empty Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted!

Post by Seasonal Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:02 am

Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted!

Please do not be scared to comment below or make a thread with any constructive criticism or suggestions you may have for the forum!

We are just starting out and we understand that there are A LOT of things that need to be done. So don't be scared to let us know some things you would like to see!

All suggestions will be taken into account but please understand that not all of them will be put into action, our forum can only do so much!

Thanks again & we hope to see those ideas pouring in !

~ Kinz Home Staff
Seasonal
Seasonal

Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! Administratorcopy
Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! Newsreporter-1
Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! Designer
Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! Toptrader-1
Constructive Criticism and Suggestions Wanted! VIP
Kinz Coins : 34089

https://kinzhome.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down