Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:08 pm
Latest topics
» Help!
The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:41 pm by Guest

» Which one?
The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:36 pm by Guest

» I GOT A....
The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:11 pm by Guest

» just wanted to share, i'm excited!
The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!!
The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:46 pm by Guest

» Chain Shocking???????
The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:42 pm by Guest

» The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal
The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:40 pm by Guest

» NameQuick Shop
The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:37 pm by Guest

» Nina's Webkinz
The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:35 pm by Guest

Top posters
Seasonal
The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  I_vote_lcapThe Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  I_voting_barThe Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  I_vote_rcap 

The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal

Go down

The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  Empty The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal

Post by Seasonal Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:37 pm

The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd

The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  83111964

Sadly I couldn't find a picture of whipped cream on cereal but isn't she cute? The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  407641

You may have tried milk with your cereal, you have have tried yogurt,
you may have even tried WATER with your cereal - but have you ever tried
whipped cream?

I took it upon myself to test this ifidosaysosmyself marvelous theory and i have reached a verdict;

However high in fat and calories and sugar filled this peculiar treat may be... it sure is delicious!

So next time your out of milk or just want to do something crazy, leave
the milk in the carton - and try some whipped cream instead The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  965558

Have you ever tried whipped cream and cereal?

Does this DCT make you want to?

What's your favorite thing to have with cereal?
Seasonal
Seasonal

The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  Administratorcopy
The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  Newsreporter-1
The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  Designer
The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  Toptrader-1
The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  VIP
Kinz Coins : 34100

https://kinzhome.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  Empty Re: The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Interesting subject... I've never tried that before. I don't like cereal x3

Back to top Go down

The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal  Empty Re: The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:05 pm

LOL! That is an interesting idea! I do like cereal, but I don't like whipped cream all that much!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Hello!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum