Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:08 pm
Latest topics
» Help!
DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:41 pm by Guest

» Which one?
DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:36 pm by Guest

» I GOT A....
DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:11 pm by Guest

» just wanted to share, i'm excited!
DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!!
DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:46 pm by Guest

» Chain Shocking???????
DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:42 pm by Guest

» The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal
DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:40 pm by Guest

» NameQuick Shop
DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:37 pm by Guest

» Nina's Webkinz
DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:35 pm by Guest

Top posters
Seasonal
DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapDramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barDramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 

DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! Empty DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Hi there! I am DramaQueenhk but you can call me Holls, I am super excited and willing to help you with all of those names you want! I have tons of cool ideas so just drop on by anytime you need a name Wink

Looking for Partners:
Hey I need some partners to help out when i get a little busy, so please fill out this form below

Only 1 spot available

Nickname:
Have you ever worked in a name shop before?:

Form for a pet name
Pet:
Any theme you want?:
Anything else?:

thanks for stopping by!

Last edited by DramaQueenhk on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:46 am

My nickname is Cherry
And no I havent worked in a shop before but i think i know how it works!

Back to top Go down

DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:27 am

cool Cherry, welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!! I will put you in the title too and you can edit your post with the form in it to introduce yourself!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:42 am

Congrats on the new shop guys! hopefully i'll be using it soon! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:50 am

thanks i am going to get some banners and things, someone should open a grapics shop, I don't really have as much time for a shop there because i want to be a designer for the site but that would be cool if someone did

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:35 pm

Ooh, awesome shop!

Pet: Small Siggy Tuxedo Cat
Anynames you don't like?: Nope
Any theme you want?: Nope
Anything else?: Thanks in advance. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Ok

Genevieve
Tuxer
Tucker - i know it is a boys name but i think it would be cute for a girl too
Bristol
Flutter
Avery
Anslee
Alex
Braylynn
Onyx
Zafina
Larynx
Markie
Felicity
Lizzie
Lionea
Harper
Lylee
Kenton
Roberta
Ephila
Pennerson
Lexiann
Partina
Lendon
Chrissie
Fara
Cora
Linnae
Myx
Tunper
Lemmex
Xyna
Feles
Num Nums
Butter Cheeks
Snickle Fritz
Cella
Renea
Hyran
Perceton
Lyxon
Jayme

Hmm that is all I can think of but let me know if you need more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Aw, some of those are cute. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:57 pm

no problem let me know what you decide!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Haha, OK! I was also thinking about the name Eden or Talia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:31 pm

those are really cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seasonal Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:56 am

Great Shop!
I will definitely come here if I need a name Wink
Seasonal
Seasonal

DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! Administratorcopy
DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! Newsreporter-1
DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! Designer
DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! Toptrader-1
DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!! VIP
Kinz Coins : 34100

https://kinzhome.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:53 am

Can't wait to see you here Seasonal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:02 pm

You know how I was talking about getting a Mazin' Hamster? Can you get me a name for Sparkles the Mazin Hamster. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Spark
Layla
Lythiam
Cynthia
Sparkelz
Geny
lesie
Emma
Pisce
Larazu
shartzu
fara
folect
Saranea
Mysyine
rylay
cappers
lythine
raluxxx
mystean
seala
crysale
myram
xylea
jypsee
mystee
rayne
peccie
spark
spats
glitters
all the glitters is not gold
silver
gold
bronze
whyne

let me know if you need more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Awesome! I like the name Rayne!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:10 pm

thanks, i used that one for my ice dragon and i love it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Good luck with your shop! It looks great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:19 pm

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Nickname:Ash
Have you ever worked in a name shop before?:Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down