Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:08 pm
Latest topics
» Help!
DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:41 pm by Guest

» Which one?
DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:36 pm by Guest

» I GOT A....
DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:11 pm by Guest

» just wanted to share, i'm excited!
DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!!
DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:46 pm by Guest

» Chain Shocking???????
DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:42 pm by Guest

» The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal
DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:40 pm by Guest

» NameQuick Shop
DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:37 pm by Guest

» Nina's Webkinz
DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:35 pm by Guest

Top posters
Seasonal
DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapDramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! I_voting_barDramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 

DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!!

Go down

DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! Empty DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:06 pm

WE ARE UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT YOU CAN STILL ORDER FROM THE FORMS WE HAVE OUT.

Hi there, I am here to resize anything and everything for you DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 277533.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rules~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Follow the Rules
2. Be Nice
3. Don't steal things from other people
4. Fill out the forms
5. Always use the secret word

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Some Other Things~~~~~~~~
I won't edit your graphics so don't even bother asking, I will resize but that is it, also please put all your pictures in a spoiler so that it keeps things more organized.

Also I don't make graphics but I know people who do, also you can request to have your graphic reserved so (the secret word is Spongebob) I know not to give it to anyone else. If you don't do this I might give it to someone else

Because i don't make graphics i might not be able to get exactly what you want but you can take it or leave it

Be descriptive in the forms!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Forms~~~~~~~~~~
Resizing:
What Size (avvie or siggie or just a good size):
Picture:
Secret Word:
Anything Else:

DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! Hammymccuteness

Hamsters:
What Color:
How Many hamsters (This means would you like a group of them in one graphic, if you want more than one single fill out another form):
Clothes? (if you want clothes, what kind?):
What size?:
Any Action?:
Secret Word:
Anything else?:

DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! Flowerif

Flowers:
Color?:
Action:
Pot:
Secret Word:
Anything Else?:

DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! Blueseesaw

Tiny Items:
What Item? (i can get you almost anything)
Color:
Action:
Secret Word:
Anything Else?:

DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! Freecuppy

Large Items:
What Item? (i can get almost anything
Color:
Action:
Secret Word:
Anything Else:

Last edited by DramaQueenhk on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! Empty Re: DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:07 pm

DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 62531 DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 62531 DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 62531 Reserved DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 62531 DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 62531 DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 62531

Back to top Go down

DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! Empty Re: DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:07 pm

DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 62531 DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 62531 DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 62531 Reserved DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 62531 DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 62531 DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 62531

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:11 pm

DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 472258 DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 472258 DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 472258 Reserved DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 472258 DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 472258 DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! 472258

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:28 pm

If I ever need any graphics resized (Which happens often) I'll be sure to come to you! Good luck with your shop!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:05 pm

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Seasonal Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Cool Shop!
I love the hamsters :) teehee♥
Seasonal
Seasonal

DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! Administratorcopy
DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! Newsreporter-1
DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! Designer
DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! Toptrader-1
DramaQueenhk's Resizing and Emoticons Shoppe!!!!!!!! VIP
Kinz Coins : 34112

https://kinzhome.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum