Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:08 pm
Latest topics
» Help!
GuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:41 pm by Guest

» Which one?
GuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:36 pm by Guest

» I GOT A....
GuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:11 pm by Guest

» just wanted to share, i'm excited!
GuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!!
GuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:46 pm by Guest

» Chain Shocking???????
GuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:42 pm by Guest

» The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal
GuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:40 pm by Guest

» NameQuick Shop
GuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:37 pm by Guest

» Nina's Webkinz
GuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:35 pm by Guest

Top posters
Seasonal
GuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees! I_vote_lcapGuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees! I_voting_barGuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees! I_vote_rcap 

GuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees!

Go down

GuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees! Empty GuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:58 pm

Hello! Welcome to my fabulous clothes shop! (Apparel is a fancy word for clothes) If you are looking for some unique outfits, this is the place to come! Basically, you fill out the order form, and I'll post a picture of an outfit that would look great on your pet!

Outfit Form:

Outfit Style}

Pet Type}
Boy or Girl}
Clothing Type(Wshop, Estore, Kinzstyle?)}
Specific Clothing you want us to use}
Specific Clothing NOT to use}

Hiring:

Why you want to be hired}
Pictures of outfits designed}
Will you be on often}

Employees
girlwholovesdogs

Last edited by GuppyGirl101 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

GuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees! Empty Re: GuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Why you want to be hired} I looooovvvvveee making outfits!
Pictures of outfits designed}I'm on a new computer and still dont know how to do that!
Will you be on often} Yes!

Back to top Go down

GuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees! Empty Re: GuppyGirl101's Apparel Shop! Looking for Emloyees!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:16 pm

girlwholovesdog wrote:Why you want to be hired} I looooovvvvveee making outfits!
Pictures of outfits designed}I'm on a new computer and still dont know how to do that!
Will you be on often} Yes!
Hired! Thanks for applying, I'd love your help designing outfits!

What kind of computer do you have? I might be able to teach you how to take pictures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:01 pm

It's a newer computer, but I switched computers now. And I still don't know how to upload pictures on here. If you go on WI, tell me your username and I can vm it to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down