Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 73 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:08 pm
Latest topics
» Help!
What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:41 pm by Guest

» Which one?
What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:36 pm by Guest

» I GOT A....
What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:11 pm by Guest

» just wanted to share, i'm excited!
What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:47 pm by Guest

» DramaQueenhk and Cherry1122's super fun world of names!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:46 pm by Guest

» Chain Shocking???????
What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:42 pm by Guest

» The Whipped Cream and Cereal DCT for January 3rd by Seasonal
What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:40 pm by Guest

» NameQuick Shop
What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:37 pm by Guest

» Nina's Webkinz
What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:35 pm by Guest

Top posters
Seasonal
What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! I_vote_lcapWhat do you think of the Academy being FREE?! I_voting_barWhat do you think of the Academy being FREE?! I_vote_rcap 

What do you think of the Academy being FREE?!

Go down

What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! Empty What do you think of the Academy being FREE?!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:11 pm

What do you think about the Kinzville Academy being free? I really like it, I know that some people don't though because they are on higher levels and now they can't use the tutor option. I would like to know what you think of it! Wink

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! Empty Re: What do you think of the Academy being FREE?!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:17 pm

I love it! i deffinitly go to the academy more often now!(everyday!) I always though it was a waste of hard earned KC before, now I absolutely love it! Now that i'm getting to harder levels though I'm starting to get annoyed with it but at least i'm not spending KC just to fail a class continueusly

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! Empty Re: What do you think of the Academy being FREE?!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Yes, exactly the same with me! I now have gotten the Flip, Roll, and Dance action because I've been persistent at my training! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seasonal Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:37 pm

I LOVE it! I am actaully using the academy now! :p
& I completely agree bubbles! :)
Seasonal
Seasonal

What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! Administratorcopy
What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! Newsreporter-1
What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! Designer
What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! Toptrader-1
What do you think of the Academy being FREE?! VIP
Kinz Coins : 34112

https://kinzhome.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Three words - BEST THING EVAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:09 pm

I absolutely love that Ganz did that. I go to the academy all the time now! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:40 pm

yeah it is so much easier to put my kinz through class

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum